Wilting cupped leaves

Tricks

So we FIMed my buddys plants, and two of them have wilting cupping leaves, not many, but a few, could this be from stress? I feed them to soon after FIMing also, thank this is the problem? thanks

Cups up or cups down? Either way they're not happy and yeah hopefully its mere stress although stress would be just a droop not a cup. Got a pic? :Namaste:

Cups up or cups down? Either way they're not happy and yeah hopefully its mere stress although stress would be just a droop not a cup. Got a pic? :Namaste:

I do, I have to find it though, LOL I'm thinking that it's a combation of that and feeding them to soon after FIMing, I read even when you transplant, you shouldn't feed until you see signs of growth, We forgot and feed all the plants, the two that had been FIMed are the ones showing signs of cupping, down, or up if the fan blows it right, I'll see about pics :peace:

Yea they are just stressed out from the fimming, give them like week and they will be fine

I think your right, because the only 2 that showed signs of wilting were the 2 I FIM'ed, the st one you'd hardly notice, but the 2nd one that I got a little carried away with even the new leaves are a bit wilted, but I think thats the problem, I'm watching close in case I'm wrong, I flushed her a little and should have waited, but I think what did the most damage was feeding two days after FIMing, I read you should feed after transplanting until you see new growth, would seem the same would be true when FIMing or Topping..any thoughts....:peace:

I am wondering I think mine have nute burn, if I just let them go an just give them water will they come around????
Depends on how bad, but from what I have heard yeah, do you have a pic? burn looks almost like a burn, yellowish brown discolored starting at the tip (I think)

Back
Top Bottom