Wilting plant leaves

Gee

D9FD63F1-C1C0-4B57-8F6F-7B1F90EB1CE6.jpeg
D2FFEE49-6230-49B3-9C8A-F796A109147A.jpeg
I have an outdoor grow going. Several plants: 2 Black Jack, 2 Blue Dream, and 2 Forbidden Fruit

Today I put up my 70% sun shade since tomorrow it’s going to be a scorcher. That’s the only thing different I’ve done in 3 months, other than use Alaska MorBloom 0-10-10 as a PH reduction addition. Otherwise strong growth.

On the Black Jack in particular the tips (leaves and stems) are wilting. Any thoughts?

My watering is every other day, about a gallon for each plant in 10 gallon pots. Ph is around 6.3-6.4. The sun isn’t too hot

1 gallon every few days. They’d soak it up with little run off, this is my first grow and every other warning has been about over watering. I am upping the water

It’s amazing. I walked in and out of the back yard and within an hour there looked to be more leaves. I can see why simulating a drought would be beneficial

It’s amazing. I walked in and out of the back yard and within an hour there looked to be more leaves. I can see why simulating a drought would be beneficial
Alright, try feeding It two gallons every 3 days, and try out superthrive. Superthrive Is a hormone for plants that Is very beneficial for them. It helps reduce plant shock, stimulates growth, and could help out with your wilting leaves. You only need 1 teaspoon per gallon every week. I'm an outdoor grower aswell. They have a foliar spray for Superthrive that goes directly on the plant, and goes through the system.

Well Gee, I don't see anything wrong. They look great. New growth at the top can be twisty and a bit odd sometimes. That's fairly normal. That one top is slightly lopped sided I suppose? How do you determine when to water?
Perhaps you might like to give this a read: The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Back
Top Bottom