With Canada's 4 plant limit what's the best approach staying within the new law?

Build a tight circle. One keeps 4 mommies of different strains, 4 others each grow one of the strain.

Copy-Paste

Free Trade of strains so everyone gets a taste of everyones work. Someones bad yield can be mitigated by someones good one. Everybody smokes. That's the point wasn't it?

In the end most people will just grow more plants and hope not to get caught as Dirtdemon suggested. Probably wouldn't be a problem with just a extra plant or 2. If you go much bigger then that it will look like a production thing and get you in real trouble. If it was me I would go indoor with 2 in flower 2 in Veg. Then grow them in at least 3 gallon pots 5 gallon would be even better. As with anything shit happens and plants can be lost. Easier to recover indoors then it is with 1 season outdoors. Seeds will still be a problem you will have to solve. With legalization clones and seeds should be more available.
Something else to think about. Find someone with a green thumb that does not smoke. They could keep mother plants. This way 1 person could have 4 mothers and supply clones to others as needed.

That was what I was thinking, keep 2 in flower 2 in veg at all times when you flip the veg to flower take 2 clones. 9 weeks of veg will get you 3-4 ounces if your soil and mutes are rite. I got a Pink Lady (royal seeds) that I verged for about 9 weeks she will give me 3 OZ easy.

Back
Top Bottom