Without a doubt, 1st time this problem has happened to anyone in the world, Help

So I understand what actually happened now.....:high-five:

I doubt there is any toxicity to worry about...I would harvest the whole works.

You can see the stress in the colas that have mini colas protruding from large bud tops and some of those tric pics show you need to harvest, if it were me.

I don't get all caught up in every cola needing 25% trics.....If I'm happy with bud size and see less than half of the amber trics in your first 2 pics I'm good to go.

I don't take a few buds and try to get the rest to maturity.....go ahead and harvest if you want...get to flushing asap.

It also looks like you have/had a nute def. Very similar to the cal-mag def I get in my blue cheese strain.

You did a fine job saving your grow and hope she produces for you like you want.

:thumb:

What a story, sorry to hear the bad news. I'm glad no one got dead. I would just let them finish as normal and toss the worst of the damage. I hate bleach for so many reasons. The only thing I say about the creeper is a longer cure may be needed.

The Colorado Stoner,
Thanks for the input about the longer cure, could you explain why/how that might affect the delayed effect/creeper?

So I understand what actually happened now.....:high-five:

I doubt there is any toxicity to worry about...I would harvest the whole works.

You can see the stress in the colas that have mini colas protruding from large bud tops and some of those tric pics show you need to harvest, if it were me.

I don't get all caught up in every cola needing 25% trics.....If I'm happy with bud size and see less than half of the amber trics in your first 2 pics I'm good to go.

I don't take a few buds and try to get the rest to maturity.....go ahead and harvest if you want...get to flushing asap.

It also looks like you have/had a nute def. Very similar to the cal-mag def I get in my blue cheese strain.

You did a fine job saving your grow and hope she produces for you like you want.

:thumb:

To everyone, I am still here monitoring this thread. I am stil dealing with this harvest... I just have very busy as u can imagine and have not had time to frequent the computer. But please know, I am still looking for information and advice. So, if u take the time to reply, u wont be wasting your time.

Thanks Heady. I'm not sure about the Nute deficiency though, I keep up on my nutes and use Advanced Connisuer, plus a half dozen of thier additives, I keep them right below burning... With this strain, the last crop i pushed them as far as i could till i saw leaf tip burn, then backed down barely so i would know how far i could go... This strain could handle between 1400-1500 ppms according to my growcheck, and once i noticed the yellowing leAVES, i looked, i was at 1200-1300.... I pushed them up to 1500to see if they were having deficiencies, and i got no response. In my opinion/theory they were just reacjing the end of thier life cycle, and were simply letting thier leaves die...though this is only theory.
What i've done now is, I harvested all the plants that looked done, I took all the plants with yellowing leaves and good bud density, and some plants without yellowing leaves if they showed other signs of being ready. This strain is so heavily covered with trics that when they turn milky its obvious to the naked eye. The buds look like they have a mist around them, they look milky...unfortunately this happened 3-4 weeks ago, right after the chemical accident, but they were underdevelpoed, so i decided to let them go and see if they recovered. The ones i cut down (about 60%) have been hanging for a week, and the ones i left going i have on a 10hr photoperiod now, to push them over the edge......as of yesterday I am starting to notice some of them going milky for the second time !!! this is good....very good.. So i'm going to watch them closely to make sure i dont get any budrot or similar problems, and see how long it takes them to RE-POTENCY themselves again to the nice milky state..... Which one is it??? If harvested with clear/milky trics the effect is instant/cerebral (THC)?? ..and if harvested later towards the amber end of things its a more body/creeper (CBD) effects???

Back
Top Bottom