Curing pots: has anyone tried this?

ACE seeds have some remarkable genetics. Most that I want take way too long to grow though. i will grab some thai genetics as soon as i get enough stash from my Auto grows to comfortably set some space aside for a couple at least.

i did not know that about boveda packs. i've used them since i found them. i don't like 62% though, it's too wet. i like the 58 %. the terpene packs sound interesting. it's kind of cheating as curing is science, skill and some luck. alas, it's a hit and miss thing for many of us.

i bred most genetics that i bought over the decades. thousands of seeds...accidently threw them all away one stoned out cleaning day. can't clone autos. well, you can but it doesn't make much sense. :)
I agree --once I bread an auto to a photo strain (Narviana strain to China Yemen (ace)) got some very "wild" results

Those look like Asian lunch boxes
the $5 ones are not food grade. Look at what the doomsday preppers are using for 5 gal pails I have some nice 1 gal glass jars ( check smaller restaurants for used ones )not sure how much is glass now a days , or maybe garage sales or flea markets
I like the old glass lid rubber ring 2 quarts best

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG
did you see the jars I got at the end of the post? I bought with you in mind ` Im just waiting on the super glue
That is an ingenious Idea If I would have money i';d Id give ya start up money and get ya on shark Tank .But sadly Im just a silly broke ass hillbilly who cant rub 2 nickels to rub together thx bud for the idea

did you see the jars I got at the end of the post? I bought with you in mind ` Im just waiting on the super glue
That is an ingenious Idea If I would have money i';d Id give ya start up money and get ya on shark Tank .But sadly Im just a silly broke ass hillbilly who cant rub 2 nickels to rub together thx bud for the idea
I guess if you put a fancy name on it like The Cannabis Vault, Some cool graphics & hype it up . The stoned & drunk impulse buyers might go for it
If you had me in mind you would have bought them in a thrift store or garage sale & not got into trouble with the wife.
I guess if you take care of them , they should be a life time purchase.
Tell the wife the big ones mean less burping, less labels, & less confusion . when they get to less than half full you can transfer to smaller jars
You could always put pickles in them if you stop growing :laugh:

I hope you are not talking about Cyanoacrylate type glue

I guess if you put a fancy name on it like The Cannabis Vault, Some cool graphics & hype it up . The stoned & drunk impulse buyers might go for it
If you had me in mind you would have bought them in a thrift store or garage sale & not got into trouble with the wife.
I guess if you take care of them , they should be a life time purchase.
Tell the wife the big ones mean less burping, less labels, & less confusion . when they get to less than half full you can transfer to smaller jars
You could always put pickles in them if you stop growing :laugh:

I hope you are not talking about Cyanoacrylate type glue
ok thats a pretty big word so early in the morning:confused: I assume it has to do with super glue? what does it do (other than make your fingers get stuck together?
My wife already mention we need a new sugar jar lol

ok thats a pretty big word so early in the morning:confused: I assume it has to do with super glue? what does it do (other than make your fingers get stuck together?
My wife already mention we need a new sugar jar lol
Cyanoacrylate glue = super glue which would be to thin for this application plus I don't think it would bond very well
that new alien tape would probably work if you can't find the automotive tape

Thanks @Brewsterman your advice will be heeded. I gotta go get some brake pads today and Ill look for alien tape:thumb:

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks.......for getting me in trouble. after reading your post ya got me thinking and below is the result. I got in trouble from the ole ball and chain she couldn't under stand why I bought more jars when I just got 3 dozen mason jars when I explained they were only 32 ounces she didn't understand she just got madder then when I said you smoke it and cant even help burp it. I got "THE LOOK" at that point I shut up and hastily left the room. she hasn't talked to me since so yeah peace and quiet (No she doesn't read this forum) seriously though you guys gave me some great Ideas and I got these for my next harvest and with a little luck Ill have some nice sticky stinky bud afrter the cure

Thx everyone
20220823_211235.jpg
see your guard dog !!! he's looking at something - Have a few cats which help me defoliate fan leaves

Back
Top Bottom