Without cloning gel?

i dont know if this will work wit weed but i know wen i take cuttings of my regular plants(not weed) i just sit them in water until they root then the soil they go. but i dont know if weed will do the same. but i as well am interested to find out

yeah, there are a select few i know of that dont use the gel.

Lower success rates, but still successful overall. do the exact same thing as you would do with cloning, just skip the gel step.

on my last grow i tried taking some cuttings, as i didnt have any medium besides soil to transplant to, i tried leaving a few with the stems in water. unfortunantly no roots seemed to form with this method. i have only tried it once and my conditions might not have been correct. I'm not saying this method will not work, simply stating that the one time i tried i failed

I was successful without using cloning gel. I had the gel just wanted to clone one without it to see if it would take. It did and was maybe a week behind the ones I used gel with.

Re: "I was successful without using cloning gel. I had the gel just wanted to clone one without it to see if it would take. It did and was maybe a week behind the ones I used gel with."

wat was your grow medium? i am trying to clone my female wit no gel.

I use greenlight rooting hormone. It's cheap so why take the chance of messing up a cutting and wasting your time? I have about a 98 % success rate with it.

Back
Top Bottom