Wonders of Cannabis- neat gathering!

Pinch

:icon_cool Was there for about 3 hours. Sat and talked with Jack Herer and his wife. Neat people. Saw Ed Rosenthal for a moment. Had some good meds there and wild glass works and vapes every where. Had a lot of fun! :smokin:

saw this post and was like ... yeah :goof: ...

reached under the computer grabed :bong:

sat out on the porch ... blazed

20min later ... came inside ...closed door

and grabed some hot pockets =D :allgood:

Mr. Burn, yeah, it was a blast. All kinds of stoners mixed with normal (looking ) people like me. Interesting crowd. People burning joints everywhere.. just like SF.. go figure.

Some day I want to visit the Burning Man gig.. have read about it for years.. just never had the opportunity to get away. Maybe this coming year.. keep me posted as to when and where.. vape on mate! :smokin:

Pinch,
How often do they have this gig? I would like to check this out!!!. I live in the east county (on the delta). The Burnning man !! I think I seen a doc. on this gig. Don't they hold this in the desert somewhere? Nv. or Cali. ?
Later...

Budee said:
Pinch,
How often do they have this gig? I would like to check this out!!!. I live in the east county (on the delta). The Burnning man !! I think I seen a doc. on this gig. Don't they hold this in the desert somewhere? Nv. or Cali. ?
Later...

Hi Bud

They've got a website. www.burningman.com. Check it out. Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom