Word Of Caution on Hash

yellow house was busted by lapd.....i was there the day of the raid......i was/still am in crutches and those pigs carried my ass out.......sad day. very sad day

^^ No, Hash (the member) is not in jail. A person, that the starter of this thread knew, was busted after purchasing hash (the weed derivitave) from Yellow House.

Yellow House is/was a place for med patients to purchase their medical marijuana. It was busted for the reasons mentioned already in the thread.

Oh, and as p420 said.... THANK GOODNESS I LIVE IN CANADA :Rasta:

man yellowhouse was busted for there shady business........the people who worked there were cool and all.. but all that crap about the cops tailing people after the bust... i didnt see anything like that they arrested the workers and let the patients . the reason i say noone was tailed the night of the bust is cause i was parked in their parking lot and when the cops came they blocked it off... so unfortunately for me....i had to wait there til every last pig left so i can pull out in my car. yellow house was shady because they would be selling pounds to people just like that, and then let those same people back in later that day. dont get me wrong i aitn got shit against it... but when u go to a place like that and leave with a pound then smoke out in front of the place.. u asking or problems......yellowhouse has been the best place i have been to so far. to bad is was shut down.

Back
Top Bottom