Word Of Caution on Hash

lizzzard

I heard thru the grapevine that someone was "tailed" when they left the yello house in Hollyweird. The law found hash. Hash is a felony. Medical or not this is how the law is going to play now. I hate to be the bringer of bad news but be careful with hash. It is a felony. It sucks. Marinol is pure synthetic thc but thare is no medical hash. Be careful is all I am saying in regards to hash. Law enforcement will treat it as a felony.:jerkit:

Yellow House has been non existant for a few weeks now. Furthermore, Hash is protected under SB420 if I'm not mistaken. SHeriff Baca does not enforce federal regulations and hasclearly stated that nothing has changed since the supreme court ruling, he will not arrest or harass medical marijuana patients.
-PM

PM is right you guys.. nothing has changed.

Plenty has changed. The feds has medicical marijuana in it's sights. The yellow house is a fine example of what can happen. You all miss my point. Purple Monkey you are correct saying hash is protected under SB420 however it doesn't mean diddly to a fed officer. You will be tried and convicted with a felony. SB420 will do nothing to protect you. Your doctor and your prescription will not be able to be presented in the trail. There is no such thing as medical hash or pot in this scenario. Hash is considered more than just bud under the law is my point. BE CAREFUL.

lizzzard said:
Plenty has changed. The feds has medicical marijuana in it's sights. The yellow house is a fine example of what can happen. You all miss my point. Purple Monkey you are correct saying hash is protected under SB420 however it doesn't mean diddly to a fed officer. You will be tried and convicted with a felony. SB420 will do nothing to protect you. Your doctor and your prescription will not be able to be presented in the trail. There is no such thing as medical hash or pot in this scenario. Hash is considered more than just bud under the law is my point. BE CAREFUL.
You should have been more specific and said it was a fed...

like you said feds, i think bud is a federal felony also. not just hash, always been like that. it doesnt change anything it just backs up the feds.

Matanuska Valley said:
LOL later.... :laughtwo:

MV... :smokin:

I get it Mr. MV.. you know the Feds will never go to Alaska, it doesn't generate enough press. And basically the DEA are lazy fucks. :grinjoint:

Yeah, I get it too. :peace:

im moving to alaska or canada when im older... its settled.

When i was in Cancun a few months ago I met a nice couple from Anchorage, and the way they talked about it makes it sound like heaven. Virtually no crime, beautiful scenery, and the guy works for the post office and says he smokes ganja like its his second job hahah... damn, lucky bastard.

lizzzard said:

I don't know mate. I believe the Yellow House was busted cause they were operating a shady operation and more than likely the feds got tired of it. I don't think you're going to see another bust like that one. They were blatantly abusing 215 and 420. Man, I was there enough times, I saw it. I think Mr PM would agree with me. I don't feel the least bit sorry.

Trust me, you're not going to see much more, if any more heat from the feds in CA. Congress has already put legislation on the table that will restrict funding for persecuting MMJ patients allotted to the Justice Department. If the Justice Department won't convict.. the DEA will have to give up their petty bullshit MMJ busts. The Supreme Court has spoken.. "We are not drug experts".. so they deferred it basically to the Congress or the FDA (and we know they're not going to change).

Am I making this too simple? I think it's just that!

Enough babbling... to HAWAII! SEE YA!

THe yellow house was busted because they were selling medical marijuana to unqualified individuals, and selling more than 8 ounces to one individual. Furthermore, the IRS was involved because of alleged money laundering. With half a million dollars on premises and 5 million dollars worth of marijuana on premises, one has to wonder what the Yellow House's motive is. Prop 215 allows marijuana to be dispensed NOT FOR PROFIT. THe Yellow House AKA COmpassionate Caregivers has 5 locations. SOunds like a FOR PROFIT organization to me.
I highly doubt that the feds would spend the time and money to arrest individual patients like me, who buy maybe a gram of hash at any one given time, especially in California and the area I live in. Its more likely that if there IS federal intervention, it will be with illegitimate operations or big time growers/buyers/sellers.
In the end result, marijuana, including hash, is the only thing that allows me to function normaly in society. If you were told that if you kept taking a medication that helped you in the same way you may go to jail, would YOU stop taking it? I know I'm not.
-PM

All I am saying is that a 1/4 oz of hash in your pocket is going to get you into more trouble than a 1/4 oz of buds in your pocket.

What hapened or didn't happen at the yellow house is trivial. I heard the drug czar last week say on national public radio that they were ready to start arresting folks that use medical MJ. In his words "marijuana is a dangerous addictive narcotic". You have to take him at his word that they are going to start the "war on drugs" on the medical marijuana front. What a good way to get the publics mind off the other failure of a war. We have to assume that the feds are watching dispensaries. We need to be careful.

Congress has already put legislation on the table that will restrict funding for persecuting MMJ patients allotted to the Justice Department. If the Justice Department won't convict.. the DEA will have to give up their petty bullshit MMJ busts. The Supreme Court has spoken.. "We are not drug experts".. so they deferred it basically to the Congress or the FDA (and we know they're not going to change).

This is what the Drug Czar was on national public radio talking about. Hinchey-Rohrabacher medical marijuana amendment that will be dicsussed in Congress is likely to fail. There are only 10 states out of 50 that will likely vote yes. That means there will be funding on the table to prosecute MJ patients. I HOPE that NPR and this scenario is wrong.

lizzzard said:
Congress has already put legislation on the table that will restrict funding for persecuting MMJ patients allotted to the Justice Department. If the Justice Department won't convict.. the DEA will have to give up their petty bullshit MMJ busts. The Supreme Court has spoken.. "We are not drug experts".. so they deferred it basically to the Congress or the FDA (and we know they're not going to change).

This is what the Drug Czar was on national public radio talking about. Hinchey-Rohrabacher medical marijuana amendment that will be dicsussed in Congress is likely to fail. There are only 10 states out of 50 that will likely vote yes. That means there will be funding on the table to prosecute MJ patients. I HOPE that NPR and this scenario is wrong.

We can only pray that it's wrong....

MV... :smokin:

Doctor Gonzo, what the hell is going on over there anyway? Last I read your prime minister (or whatever your leader of government is, not counting the royalty) was A) shutting down most of the coffeshops, b) stirring up trouble and trying to get a "no tourist" rule into effect in regards to the coffee shops, and finaly C) hes trying to get it illegal ALL TOGETHER. WHats the situation over there?
-PM

i care that they were for profit, because as a part of Proposition 215, that allows us California citizens to be eligible for medical marijuana, it states that all dispensaries are to be non-profit, and since 'The Yellow House" and Compassionate Caregivers decided to run a shady operation, they in turn got ALL their stores closed down, all seven i believe, including the best club in the state, the Mission St. Caregivers, and another very good club, the Oakland Compassionate Caregivers, both of which were frequented by myself and innumerous (is that a word?) other medical patients.

Back
Top Bottom