Work Problems

YaBoyBigDean

okay so here it is..
i am a 7-10 year smoker about 5 medical. i use it purely for medical reasons and do not condone the use of marijuana in any other instances. that being said i have access to most to almost all strains and the ones that i do not have access to i can easily get the genetics my self.
so here is my problem:
i have an extremely high tolerance which proves to be daunting at times.. like this week i just got a job midnight shift at a motel and i am finding a hard time staying medicated throughout the time until i need to go to sleep which is around eleven o'clock (i am permitted to sleep on the job..be jealous) i have done several experiments already this is how they went (mind i have been working for five days) two and a grams to three grams is my normal intake four to five times a day.
1.) nearly sober-training did not stay throughout the night
2.) smoked about 2 and a half grams of blue dream (sativa) and a half gram of purple urkel (indica) blended in a bong, which kept me medicated until about nine thirty (approx 1hour 30min) also used about a weeks worth of indica tincture (1 bottle usually lasts me a week)
3.) smoked a blend of master, bluedream, (some extremely purple stuff i dont know the true name of, so i named it DEEP PURPLE... the mother was long lost. its an imbred purple urkel line) it kept me medicated for about forty five minutes. also used a full bottle of indica tincture
4.) smoked some sour diesel, my normal intake two and a half to three, and it kept me medicated for about fourty five min. also another bottle of tincture
5.) tonight repeated night two's intake and it hasnt lasted even an hour..

so my question is can somebody recommend an odorless and non detectable way other than sublingual tincture to ingest my medicine so i can stay high throughout work..
edibles are out of the question i have a vvery weak stomach

i would say making some thc pills with coconut oil and keif or hash if you are that tolorent. i too have a messed up stomach. i have accide refluxe. and found that the pills didnt upset it at all specialy if i took them couple hours after eating somthing. the affects last me bout 6 hours. maybe try that see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom