Worms establish castle in main cola

Too mad to have taken pics, but its my first time growing, its right by the ocean and outdoors. so now i know how hard it is to yield bud outdoors. Not only did a momma worm/grub crawl to the top and lay 30-40 eggs on each bud on her way, she hallowed out the stem and claimed her throne. Along with hundreds of eggs and baby worms burrowed into the bud itself. I found pockets of mold, where the bud would just literally fall out. I will be harvesting the rest of my medication in a desperate act to take what i can before it all goes. Here is the pic of the cola before i cut it:
photo_9_18.JPG

Also, i was high when i snipped it, yesterday, and accidentally cut the tip of my middle finger off. I'll never forget the sight of the blood, flap of skin, and the cola in the background for that split second of being.

Is it all worth it? We will see, at least the meds ( if dried ) will get me very stoned.
Outdoors by the beach is very very hard.

worm like things in bud plus rot...

I wouldn't even know where to begin with an issue like that ?

Bud rot is due to high humidity tho, worm things may be treatable with a Pyrethrum Spray... sorry to hear about such a problem.

Cutting yourself sucks but at least it was a clean cut. I know you aren't the first, but one good thing, usually you can flap the meat back over after cleaning and it will re-attach itself if not to bad. Be careful man.

Cutting yourself sucks but at least it was a clean cut. I know you aren't the first, but one good thing, usually you can flap the meat back over after cleaning and it will re-attach itself if not to bad. Be careful man.

Indeed friend. Thank you. I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom