worried

samantha40

Hi, I have a drug test coming up on friday. I smoked last on March 2nd. I am highly active and eat healthy. I took a quick screen test yesterday afternoon after drinking 4 bottles of water. The line was extremely faint pink. Because of that I have now bought niacin 500mg and cranberry juice which I will be starting today. I am only taking the niacin once or maybe twice a day for the next couple of days. My question is, will it be possible the faint pink line could darken by friday?

What's the point of a drug test if they give you fair warning? Pretty much means they are only looking for cannabis smokers. You could have taken 50 pills and they'd not be any the wiser if they tested you 4 days later. Smoke a bit of cheeba and ur testing positive for weeks.

Lol your absolutely right...but it's a 5 panel test. It's the last one before I go to court on Monday to get off. I have read every website I could possibly read I spend 10 hours doing this yesterday and my results are 50/50. I even have the herbal clean but not sure if I should take that or not. Nothing is 100% but time I know. But I will try anything just to get that line a bit darker for friday. I just bought another test and plan to check myself a little later. With my fingers crossed and some prayers I hope for a better result.

The best you can do is to just use dilution the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

as being in the same spot, the drug test usually have a 50mg cut of level so if you are below that you should be fine you can have thc in ur system just as long its lower than the 50 u should pass. dont quote me but i was on probation for years and i smoked onies every day just one or two. on weekly drug test all i did was drink lots of water and do the dilution method. it worked every time i would test myself and i would see a faint line and i would go in. from what i was told probation officers are trained that if there even is a faint line that they can see you should pass. its very expensive for them to send the results in to the lab for testing. .

Thank you everyone for the advise....other then the dummy that put up the picture, we all break laws everyday no matter how small. We are humans we make mistakes. And for everyone else again thank you I took another test passed went and had the actual test earitly and I passed:)

Back
Top Bottom