Writing a Paper, Can you Help?

fah q2

Im writing a 1000-1500 word paper on legalization of medical marijuana. From what I gather in class it is supposed to be more of a persuasive paper but also informative. Can someone help me out with some cool facts about it?

I'd start by showcasing the war on drugs, specfically, medical marijuana and the money thats wasted on the raids. From there you could touch on the medicinal benefits of cannabis like what kind of people it helps, how its helps them, the ways to take your medication. Since its a persuasive paper I would focus on the TRUE facts of marijuana and help people see that the government is blinding them.

Dunno if it helps but there ya go.

I'd start by showcasing the war on drugs, specfically, medical marijuana and the money thats wasted on the raids. From there you could touch on the medicinal benefits of cannabis like what kind of people it helps, how its helps them, the ways to take your medication. Since its a persuasive paper I would focus on the TRUE facts of marijuana and help people see that the government is blinding them.

Dunno if it helps but there ya go.

Sounds like a good direction to take. Now i just got to find stats on the raids and such.

Back
Top Bottom