Wtf's wrong with me?! help!!

ganjareefer

man every time i make firecrackers, they never work :hmmmm: !! ive tried it like every way there is. ONE time i bit into it n i had like maybe 1/1000 of a slight buzz, pretty much unnoticable. coulda been my mind playin tricks lol. that shitty. n it like lasted 19 seconds. fuckin SUCKED. i used almost 2 g!! wat m i doin wrong?! does sumthing work better than peanut butter?! does creamy peanut butter work?! like walmart brand?! aaaaahhh!!!!! y tha fuck am i so anxious :yikes: !!!!! o yea.... umm.... i ate some.... 'shitaki' mushrooms.... :allgood: ..... and i smoked sum weed. sum good ass weed. sum dank ass weed. but i dont know tha strain.... because of smell, taste, and hairs, ive decided between its either super skunk x white widow, white rhino, or silver haze. its got that super skunk smell, haze taste, sumtimes different cause it has sum buds with white hairs, sum with dark orange. not sure lol. gots lotsa kiff tho lol....................................... :headbanger:

well, mr myself, i believe that no matter what the outcome, u (me) is right no matter what. but still u (me) wants help. so help.... please.... damn im fuckin hi..... and..... other things..... lol....

I think the best peanut butter to use is the natural or old fashioned kind-the ingrediants should have no hydrogenated oils-just peanuts, peanut oil, and salt.

i cooked em at 320 for 18 minutes, 320 for 20 minutes, 350 for 15 minutes, 350 for 20 minutes, tryed em like that one dude said 15 sec in microwave, 320 for 20 minutes then 15 sec in microwave again, yea. everything ive heard about it. gave me what i MITE have concieved as a close relative to a buzz once, but thats it. altho once i just took a load of stems, put em in a glob of peanut butter on a plate, put it in the mic for a lil, took it out, n that actually gave me a buzz once. like i dint think anything of it, went to bed, got up to go to the bathroom and BAM i felt a kick n i was pretty decently buzzed. not that hi really tho, but i only put like a spoonful of stems in it so.. yea. hey, can u make cannibutter in the mic?

I had a bad experience with firecrackers once. I made one with .5g of dank ($60/eighth), and baked it at about 300 degrees for 20 minutes. I ate it and didn't feel anything.

On the other hand, one time I ate a brownie that equated to about .1-.2 grams and I got a nice heavy buzz.

Oven Variables
There are a lot of variables when cooking ganja food, especially in the oven. Ovens cycle on and off in order to maintain a proper temperature. Accurate ovens can have temperatures that vary +/- 25 degrees over the cycles. Inaccurate ovens can vary by as much as +/- 75 degrees. Typically the range is +/- 50 degrees. Another problem is that as ovens age, they develop hot and cold spots - those spots only really even out after a long while of having the door closed at proper temperature.

Brownies vs Firecrackers
Brownies are typically in the oven for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the recipe and the pan dimensions, which allows more time for the bug to be exposed to a proper temperature. Firecrackers are only in the oven for 15-20 minutes, so all of those variables can have a big effect on the outcome.

Other thoughts
Another thing you want to keep in mind is that often times ovens are just plain inaccurate. My oven, for instance, heats up to 50 degrees cooler than the dial temp, so an oven thermometer is a must when baking with buds.

Back
Top Bottom