xxl budbox problems

mikethenight

i hope someone can help me iv just got a xxl budbox starter kit 2 x 600w hps intake and extake fans and 2 normal fans iv got 4 cheeus plants that i started outdoors but weather got bad so i put them in my tent started them on a bio bizz feed regime and now some of the leaves are curling up a bit and drying out can anyone tell me what im doin wronge thanks

not at home at the mo mate the edge of some of the leaves are just crumbling and some of the top leaves r curling up a bit this is my second grow but first in a tent

ill be on here later bud, if you can post pics i may be able to help,

also do you know the ph of your soil, water you feed with and run off from soil?
how long they been growing?
nutes being used and how strong?
temp of tent?
humidity of tent? how often do you water/feed?

just simple things that could be causing the problem

hope you get it sorted :goodluck:

no worries man im still on my first grow, but have had a lot of help from experienced growers here at :420: most of the time its ph problems that are the cause

Heres Some Photos hope u can help
100_08822.JPG
100_08814.JPG
100_08801.JPG
100_08794.JPG

seems a bit much to me, im using biobizz grow n bloom , i only feed once every 8 - 9 days how much are you watering/ feeding?

im only using like 8ml grow 12ml bloom for 10 litres bud, how old are your plants?

and the curling up is due to heat stress, i used to get leaves like that wen my temps were in the high 90,s got my temps steady around 75 - 78 now

Back
Top Bottom