Yellow curling leaves brown spots

mastergreenerey

Hi guys, plain coco grow 4 week old clones. 3 days since transplant from 12 to 20l and two of four plants are exhibiting yellowing starting from tips curling up at edges and brown spots developing see pics below any ideas?
20201024_172436.jpg

I think may be overwatering. After transplant i soaked with nute solution and next day i fed 2 litres each. Should i have waited longer?

Depending on the size of the pot and yr environment but I would give them 2 days rest after transplanting . U might drawn the roots or give to strong solution or to weak but what u can do is give them a day or two break and come back to yr watering every day in the morning , just to have 10%-20% drain water out.

I have calibrated my PH pen today so hoping that helps was around 7.5 in ph7 buffer so maybe that was the issue...also increased A B to 11.5ml per 10l

It looks to me like you need tio get your plants off the floor to allow some air circulation underneath them. IMO, you have a double problem, overwatering (we all do it), and having a fabric bag on the floor which contributes to root rot. I'd also use some Ph down and get it to 5.5-6.5. At 7 you are a little high and a lot of nutes can change your Ph.

Back
Top Bottom