Yellow dye?

samiam420

i have a drug test coming up tomrow and i dont fill like trying to git clean do u think this will work i got some hot water out the sink and put yellow dye in it

Re: drug test ?

i've never heard of that technique before either cause its smart? or really dumb, i suggest goin and buying a gallon of cranberry juice and drinking it for the rest of today when u run out of that start drinking water, that would be ur best bet.

how much have you been smoking? who is testing you?

samiam420 said:
i have a drug test coming up tomrow and i dont fill like trying to git clean do u think this will work i got some hot water out the sink and put yellow dye in it

Lmao, dont be retarded hehe. My bro's a fat bastard and smoked a blunt 15 hours before the drug test and passed, here is how the smacktard did it. He drank insane amount of water prolly 2 hours before test, you should start earlier though. If your piss is crystal clear(which it definately will be), they will throw it out and either fail you or rescheduale, so take LOTS of vitamins to turn your piss yellow because of all the water. Take the vitamins hour and half or so before so they will kick in in time, specifically vitamin B which works the best at this. Also take asparin, not ib profin or tylenal, i forget what this messes with in the test, but it works for your advantage.

After all this, you will basically be pissing yellow water and should pass with flying colors. Or if you got the $$, go buy a detox and just relax.

Back
Top Bottom