Yellow end leaves

greeeenhouse

hello can anyone help me why are the ends of my leafs turning yellow?
i cut some of them off from the other one like you can see in the picture
420-magazine-mobile1233397863.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1510431655.jpg

i just started veg havent done a proper one but first time i done it it came down the same should i wash it off and nut it in few days?

Yellowing leaf tips can mean a ton of problems from over watering to nute deficiency or over dose. What I would do is have a grow journal so you can recall when where and how this happened, did it happen just a couple days after a feeding, a watering ? Or have you not fed them for a while. knowing your soil ph is important too.
The reason it's important to have a grow journal is because you can look back and see why and how the problem occurred.

right 2 days i added nutrients not too much half a bottle of 2 liter mixed 1.25ml of each mixed it pour it in and left it and this keeps coming ph is not accurate my mix was 6.6

One thing I'd keep in mind with any plant problem is: " Is the malady spreading? Or is it confined to one or two leaves? Especially when we're dealing with the older very low bottom leaves, what I've noticed (with tomatoes as well) is that a little problem here and there on the plant isn't so serious. In many, if not most case, you will never discover what the real problem was. Watch your new growth...as long as it's keeps looking good then you can ignore small issues here and there.

and how do you know how much to put in? i mean when you mix it how much of that mix do you put in?.. until its coming out from the bottom? and then flush after couple of days then mix nutes again and just re doing it adding more nutes if needed? following the chart of course..

Each bottle SHOULD have directions somewhere on the label. That's what I follow with my Soul Synthetic nutrients and have had 0 problems. And I mix them all together in 1 1/2 gallon watering jug.

If you were to mix each nute individually, you'd drown the plant....

420-magazine-mobile1160702009.jpg

Just did 0.35g of grow nutes the recommended amount is 0.5 so just playing it safe. It's been about a day now and I've noticed leaf curl as well as yellowing anyone know what this means ?

Back
Top Bottom