Yellow leaves help

ILoveGrowing

I was looking at my plants and the leaves were turning yellow. Please help!
420-magazine-mobile288307796.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm a complete newbie, but someone just said this about my baby. Might be calcium deficiency?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm a complete newbie, but someone just said this about my baby. Might be calcium deficiency?

I think I'm underwater, my plants have went through hell and back, but they're going to turn out well. What are you growing?

Hey...I'm there with you...lol. If you look at my journal, you'll see that I've been at this for a couple of months, and Bertha and Co. have been through a lot...lol

I took a chance and ordered some OG Kush seeds online, only to find out later it's probably one of the hardest strains to grow...lol.

I only wanted to grow a couple of small plants, not 5 gallon giants...who knew? .

Hey...I'm there with you...lol. If you look at my journal, you'll see that I've been at this for a couple of months, and Bertha and Co. have been through a lot...lol

I took a chance and ordered some OG Kush seeds online, only to find out later it's probably one of the hardest strains to grow...lol.

I only wanted to grow a couple of small plants, not 5 gallon giants...who knew? .

This is my first grow, I got Amnesia Haze and a Blueberry Autoflower. I'll take a look at your journal. Good luck!

This is my first grow, I got Amnesia Haze and a Blueberry Autoflower. I'll take a look at your journal. Good luck!

Well, I'll keep an eye out to see how you fare...let me know how you decide to solve the issue, and I'll post progress on mine.

Back
Top Bottom