Need some help!

earejay

420 Member
Having some trouble with the girls. Some of the buds and sugar leaves seem to be burnt. Some of the leaves are yellowing as well. Any help would be awesome. Pics below.

420-magazine-mobile36216152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515148182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would hit them with 1/2 strength nutes and give it a few days and see if the problem continues, if new growth and currently unaffected leaves remain unaffected then your good, if not then you have a bigger problem

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whats your medium and what nutes you running?

Looks pretty bad. Going to be tough to come back from that. Never flush with plain water when trying to deal with nute issues as it can actually make matters worse. Run a lower ec nute through. Example would be if you are running a strength of 1.5ec to drop it to 0.8 and allow a good run off. It will get rid of salt build ups better and still allow nutes to be available to the plant.

What strength nutes were you giving them and what ph?

Kind of looks like a mix between nute burn and lockout. If you flushed with 3x pot size with ph water then cultivator is right, you need some half strength nutes. I just did a flush of 2x pot size ph water and 1x pot size half strength nutes then another 1x half strength nutes the next watering. Seems to be working so far. Also it takes about a week after a flush before you can tell if it worked or not.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys. I'm using fox farm ocean forest. And GH nutes. I'm new to growing so I have been going according to the schedule provided. I'm going to flush them with 2x pot size and 1/2 strength nutes tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good luck. Always flush with a weak nute solution over flushing with plain water. It will pull excess salts out and keep available nutes in the media. Only flush with plain water at the end to finish off.

Chevk my joirnals out if you are new to growing. Loads useful stuff in them, especilly the most recent ones at the top.of my signature.

Back
Top Bottom