Yellow Leaves

Jasa15

420 Member
Yellowing started from top to bottom, it started 3-4 days ago. I am growing in soil, and the weather was sunny most of the time. I am 90% sure that the plant wasn’t over or under watered. Anyone knows what might be the problem? (N , P, K, Mg,Fe)? I can’t recognize the deficiency because I am new at this.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• E3A1DC57-C7A4-4FCB-AF93-A74ABBFDBDFC.jpeg
    E3A1DC57-C7A4-4FCB-AF93-A74ABBFDBDFC.jpeg
    725.4 KB · Views: 43
  • CACE32FD-0663-49DA-8EBC-EA167AD909AC.jpeg
    CACE32FD-0663-49DA-8EBC-EA167AD909AC.jpeg
    609.5 KB · Views: 36
Hi!
I water them once a day from the bottom because I had fungus gnats. Are these the signs of over or under watering? And I didn’t mention I had a little accedante with vinegar. I created a trap for fungus gnats with vinegar soap and water and some of it was spilled in the soil, we are talking 1/2 dcl not more. Thanks for your answer @Emilya and what should I do next? :)

Your watering method is killing your plants. Once a day is highly inappropriate for a weed in the first place, and keeping the lower roots wet is shutting them down. You are definitely overwatering, by watering too often.
I use a layer of mulch on the top of my soil to deal with fungus gnats. You really should water from the top and let that suction pull oxygen deep down into the container. You also need to establish a wet/dry cycle in that container or your lower roots are going to totally shut down.
Read my piece on how to properly water ... it should open your eyes to what you need to do.

Yellowing started from top to bottom, it started 3-4 days ago. I am growing in soil, and the weather was sunny most of the time. I am 90% sure that the plant wasn’t over or under watered. Anyone knows what might be the problem? (N , P, K, Mg,Fe)? I can’t recognize the deficiency because I am new at this.

Thanks for your help!
Are you useing cal mag

Thanks for your help!
I believe she needs calcium maby mix two tsblspoons of bone meal in a gallon of water let her have it or cslmag ...cal-mag is much better

Back
Top Bottom