420-magazine-mobile1011402639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2086523575.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1224456542.jpg

I can not diagnose the issue , please help me figure it out'
420-magazine-mobile1011402639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2086523575.jpg

That, my friend, looks like a bit of nute splash. No worry. It won't harm your girl at all. It happens.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

That, my friend, looks like a bit of nute splash. No worry. It won't harm your girl at all. It happens.

Hi dude,thanks for your reply,for the first pic what do u think?the leaf become very thin and missed her green color.do u know is it lack of nitrition or something bite?

Hi dude,thanks for your reply,for the first pic what do u think?the leaf become very thin and missed her green color.do u know is it lack of nitrition or something bite?

Just one leaf? Or multiple?

Spots appeared on one leaf only , but some other leaves got too thin like paper and they are not as green as they used to be, as you can see in the first pic, tnx 4 the hrlp in advance

Spots appeared on one leaf only , but some other leaves got too thin like paper and they are not as green as they used to be, as you can see in the first pic, tnx 4 the hrlp in advance

Have you checked runoff ph? If you dosing with nutes, you maybe be locking her out if the ph is off. 6.4-6.8 is where you want it to kinda drift.

Back
Top Bottom