Yellow spots on young plants

ResinSaurusRex

I'm growing in a tent using crappy miracle gro since that's all that's available in the sticks.

Plants are autos (Hindu Kush). Currently watering with bottled water. pH +/- is on its way along with a pen and nutes. Fan for circulation will be here tomorrow.

Tent is a 2x4x6 with mars sp3000 and FC3000. There's a 4" ventilation duct running negative air pressure.

The issue is these yellow spots. Nute deficiency or leaf sephoria? It's been very humid with rain and Temps in the high 80's in the day and low 60's at night.

Suggestions??

20210826_215550.jpg

Could you have splashed water or nute solution on those lower leaves? The newer upper growth looks good?
I haven't added nutes yet. I could have splashed regular water on them early on. I need to start using my spray feeder.

If it is leaf septoria you need to remove and destroy the infected leaves. Then treat the soil with a anti fugi and cover dirt with a mulch. I would use ceder as it will be resistant to the septoria. If it is, you have caught it early and should be ok with just that.

I'm not sure it is leaf septoria though. Early stages of septoria starts as black or rust colored spots then turn yellow around the spots. I would give it a white paper test and see if it is Thrips. Lay a couple sheets of white paper around the stem and give the plant a light shake. If you get black spots running around on the paper it is more than likely thrips. It is worth a test before sniping leaves off.

I finally got my pH pen and a fan. I tested my water and it's a whopping 8.5!!! That's way too high. That's a huge problem right there. That will be fixed when my pH +/- comes in. In the meantime I'll try and collect rainwater as we are expecting thunderstorms all week long. I should have put plastic buckets out since we've gotten about 3 inches in the last 2 days.

I finally got my pH pen and a fan. I tested my water and it's a whopping 8.5!!! That's way too high. That's a huge problem right there. That will be fixed when my pH +/- comes in. In the meantime I'll try and collect rainwater as we are expecting thunderstorms all week long. I should have put plastic buckets out since we've gotten about 3 inches in the last 2 days.

Yes 8.5 PH is very high. That may just be the problem right there. Ideal swing range is 5.5 to 6.5.

Back
Top Bottom