Yellow spotting? Help!

Potato69

Whats wrong with my plant? I noticed this today. I used AZAMAX to prevent and stop aphids from taking over (they were beginning to get out of hand). They are under 4ft t5s still vegging their ph has gone in at 6.2 and comes out at 6.5 (organic soil grow) fed them all 6 days ago humidity is at 55% can anyone determine whats wrong with em? I sprayed them azamax 3 days ago and its 1tblsp in 1 gallon.
Cannabis_sick.jpg

My best guess, is that it appears that some azamax, or perhaps another foliar spray was allowed to contact the foliage, and the concentration was too strong for the plant and burned it.

The pattern just seems to resemble a water pattern very closely.

This ^^

Was this the first time you used a foliar spray? Did you do it under the lights? If you are going to use a foliar spray, it is best to do it during the dark period with a green light to see things. Spraying during the light cycle makes it very easy to burn the plant.

After reviewing the AzaMax label, it looks like you mixed your spray to the concentration of the "Drench Application". You put 1/2 ounce (1Tbs.) into 1 gallon, when the "Foliar Spray Application" recommends .32 ounce per 1 gallon.

Thanks for the replies guys turns out it was the spray my plants have entered vigorous growth and discarded the leaves that were damaged.

Back
Top Bottom