Discoloration in the leaves

ilikebike

hey guys i had this same problem about a month back and it happens after i drenched the soil with the azamax. Well i jsut drenched them like a week ago and been foliar spraying with the azamax and the same discoloration is back. It starts at the edge of the fan leaves and slowly works its way in, the veins stay green but eventually the leaf will just die and fall off. I just need some ones second opinion to tell me they think its from the azamax. Or maybe its showing a deficiency because i haven't been giving it ANY nutrients. i need help this has been driving me nuts!!

P04-03-12_22-56.jpg
P04-03-12_22-53_3_.jpg
P04-03-12_22-53_2_.jpg
P04-03-12_22-53.jpg

DEFINITLY BIG ENOUGH FOR NUTES. your baby needs food it is hungry. some ppl feed from seed i prefer to wait 3 weeks. but she is def ready for food. get some blue planet nutrients. everyone loves them they are cheap and they work GREAT!

If it's causing those problems, is it a good idea to continue without knowing the cause? I would recommend different nutrients.

Is the discolouration on new or old growth?

well its on new growth and i have BPN nutrients but i havent given them any yet. so its not a nutrient problem. Like i said in the original post i think its from the azamax soil drench we have been giving them. but they are almost 2 months old and haven't had any nutrients do you think that i just need to start giving it nutrients?

I know I'm a newbie, but after that long without nutrients, I'd say give them the seedling dose and work up.

Obviously you've got a problem, and the first thing I would suggest (based on your posts) is to quit the azamax. Whether or not you know for sure that's the problem doesn't matter, the only way you'll know is if you start changing things. One at a time. And for that, I'd start with the azamax.

What are you using the azamax for? I'd try to see if there's anything else offered that has been proven to work for the same problem.

leavedeficiencies2.jpg

Looks like a bunch of deficiencies your plants are experiencing after the Azamax soil drench. Try to flush the plant and then feed it with BPN nutes to give the plant some food to resume growing. You can still save your plants only some leaves showing signs. Flush and feed nutes should be ok.

More likely a touch of N - nitrogen, P - phosphorus maybe with a touch og Mg - magnesium at a chance.

In veg plants use a fair bit of nitrogen as it grows with phosphuros for root development to support the growing plant both macro nutrients are in demand.

Back
Top Bottom