Help please

MrSmokesalot

1395465927510.jpg
1395465927510.jpg
1395465927510.jpg
1395465901105.jpg
1395465835798.jpg
I have one og kush 6 og platinums and 6 og Tahoes. They where doing good this is only my 2nd grow. Last grow had alot of bugs this time I sprayed azamax but I heard og doesnt like azamax. So I stoped a couple weeks ago. I am growing in coco with AN nuts they looked good till my last spray of azamax. But I also put about a 1 1/2 of sand on top to stop root nats. Then they are starting to go down hill. I took the sand out the other day thinking they were getting root rot from not being able to dry out. But still going down hill. Original og is the only one that looks healthy. 1500ppm nuts 1200 co2 and 2 600w hps. Can anybody help. Im going off AN chart connoisseur grandmaster level. I cant find any bugs. Oh and adding cal mag half strength. R/o water at 5ppm. Ill post pics as soon as I can figure out how original og ignore the pictures in the growdan

Thanks. I think I have it figured out. My wast ph was coming out at 4 lol I would think its a ph lock out. I think I need to flush every week or two.

if your at ph 4 than that is all your problems. it is causing nut lock as im sure you know. but at ph4 your plants can be dead in a week. when you change your ph be carefull not to make a major change. I would wash with ph 5.3 then a couple days later with 6.0 so you dont permanently damage the roots. Good luck.

if your at ph 4 than that is all your problems. it is causing nut lock as im sure you know. but at ph4 your plants can be dead in a week. when you change your ph be carefull not to make a major change. I would wash with ph 5.3 then a couple days later with 6.0 so you dont permanently damage the roots. Good luck.

These plants are a couple days away from harvest. Ive been flushing for a little over a week now. The roots are going to shit they are falling over. I just hope there is enough roots for a good flush.

Thank you everyone for your help!!!
I use ph perfect conndissour i was mixing the conndissour in first. I think that was why my nut ph was 5 to 5.5 now i mix it in last and its a perfect 6.
When i feed i have over 20% runoff from each pot. Do you still think feed feed flush? And if so how much should i flush in each pot? I use 2 gal coco pots and evey other day i feed with about 1 1/4 liter of nuts.

I have dolomite lime. Should i mix some in my baby plants? I was told it will help stabalize the ph. How much should i put in each pot?

Back
Top Bottom