Yellowing Clones DWC Need Help

Danner

So I picked these clones up from my buddy on Sunday. They had just rooted and he potted them in pro-mix about 3 or 4 days prior. I transferred them into a diy dwc tote the night before last. Now keep in mind they didn't look the greatest when I got them, but they have gotten worse. I'm using Flora Nova Bloom with the intention of following the Lucas formula to a degree. PPMs were 550 (.5 conv) / PH 5.5 / res temp 68. They started looking a little more yellow yesterday and the tips looked burnt. PPMs were steady at 550, PH had climbed to 5.9 and res temp was 72. I lowered the ppms last night to 380 and adjusted PH down to 5.3. Am I correct in thinking I burnt them or am I wrong and they're actually starving? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

IMAG12383.jpg

IMAG12262.jpg

Aurora

IMAG12253.jpg

IMAG12292.jpg

Looks burnt to me. Be patient and let them get a bit bigger before mashing the gas down. I do mine in only ph'd tap water and I add General hydroponics Rapidstart root enhancer. This stuff is magic. Your roots will go nuts. I'll attach 2 pics that show the difference. Keep in mind they are from 2 different grows and 2 different strains but the difference is night and day.

Roots at 3 weeks from pulling clones (purple haze) no root enhancer
DSCI0464.JPG

Roots at 4 weeks from pulling clones (super silver haze) with root enhancer
IMG_041215.jpg

Just wanted to share an update on these girls; they're about 28 days old now and after I made this thread I backed off the nutes down to 200 ppm tap water. Took a few more days form them to recover then a couple more before roots hit water. After roots hit water I started adding nutes. Started at 400 ppm and have slowly moved up to 1000 ppm using GH grow, rapid start, and fluralicious. I'm also defoliating. These girls got their first defoliation last week Only problem is one of them is only growing 1 and 2 blade leaves. They've also been topped once.
IMAG14025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom