Something need changing? Opinions please

falstaffo

i may be paranoid or maybe not
i have 2 royal haze autos, halfway through week 5 coming into flower, coco medium,
both have had same feed schedule,ph5.8-6 varies, just started introducing bloom; they were on 1l lights on ro38 calmag150 grow 370-400ppm total 550-600 and 800ml ro38 cl 130 grow 300 ppm 500 about 10 hrs later
yesterday i introduced bloom at 100ppm and added grow to keep same total ppms, today upped a little, so to me it looks like the one on rhe left is a slightly deeper green compared to the yellower leaves on the right,
E62BBCC0-9EDD-4779-BB4C-76307B75729E.jpeg
086BC196-A900-4668-833D-D5A6E0DB2692.jpeg
45EA3744-321A-46FF-9C7B-B7597B45D701.jpeg

the ‘yellower’ on the right has almost bo run off whereas the ‘greener’ left has some run off, however there is a white powder build up around the’greener’ pot
340B7EA1-8B2D-4D51-805B-530223777D1D.jpeg

and none around the ‘yellower’ pot
6E24019D-C118-468F-8BC8-92F0678D973B.jpeg

temps are good lights are good humidity good so whats the difference, do i need to increase/decrease something for the ‘yellower’?
tia

Always feed coco to run off mate. If you don't then you risk building up unused nutrients in the pot. That will throw your ph off and/or cause nutrient lockouts. Can give you hard to diagnose problems cause a tox can look like a deficit and vice versa.
Your feed strength is about right though so I'd switch to full bloom now. They shou,d be done growing now so don't the the extra N from the veg nutes. Looks good though bud. Little yellow up top but could just be the lights, it's hard to tell.

Always feed coco to run off mate. If you don't then you risk building up unused nutrients in the pot. That will throw your ph off and/or cause nutrient lockouts. Can give you hard to diagnose problems cause a tox can look like a deficit and vice versa.
Your feed strength is about right though so I'd switch to full bloom now. They shou,d be done growing now so don't the the extra N from the veg nutes. Looks good though bud. Little yellow up top but could just be the lights, it's hard to tell.
yeah i was watering to run off every time, was only the last week they are drinking more with no runnoff,
but it is the yellowing i was worried about, wondered if maybe it is asking for more bloom now at her stage lol
see some people say water to 20-30% others say they barely water to run off (cultivator for one, his coco feed shed is where i read most) and like i noticed the run off pot shows rhe powdery build up but the non run off does not lol

will add some volume for this next feed tho and maybe give them a little flush on weekend as they havent ever had one

yes i think you are probably right there, was my suspicion, so i guess i want to see that really as it ahows the salts being pushed out.

dumped 1500ml through the ‘yellower’ just now, pot was light from first feed, and still no run off lol thirstyyy. will try her with 2l later lol

Yeah I get the white powdery stuff too sometimes, it's never caused any grief though so never looked into. No idea what it is tbh.
Your e feeding the right strength and they're happy so your schedule is obviously quite spot on. Think That s the first time I've ever said that about a feed schedule lol. Definitely switch to bloom though. You'll probably find they'll want a bit more nutes for a few weeks, I go 800ppm at this point a bit then back off when I start adding the pk booster.
Would you mind tagging me in the guys feed sched if you've got it aswell mate. They're usually miles off by now so it's nice to see one that s actually on the ball.

Yeah I get the white powdery stuff too sometimes, it's never caused any grief though so never looked into. No idea what it is tbh.
Your e feeding the right strength and they're happy so your schedule is obviously quite spot on. Think That s the first time I've ever said that about a feed schedule lol. Definitely switch to bloom though. You'll probably find they'll want a bit more nutes for a few weeks, I go 800ppm at this point a bit then back off when I start adding the pk booster.
Would you mind tagging me in the guys feed sched if you've got it aswell mate. They're usually miles off by now so it's nice to see one that s actually on the ball.

lots to read there, my set up is not what cult specified, but i read through a lot and used it as a guideline and have basically gone from there, its mostly all in my journal, started off very low and gradually increased, not using the same line up either but i believe there is enough info for anyone to understand the basics and learn it... i did, and this is where im at so not too bad lol

Have you tried jumping around in the ph range a little bit? Try 5.6 one time and see what happens.

i have consistantly bounced between 5.8-6 using as little ph adjuster as poss so once its within range i stop adjusting, i will try a little out of that range maybe for next feed.

i managed to get some run off on the rh2 (yellower in this tread) took 3l!! and maybe not even 10% runoff lol, so this plant has been lst only. the other greener; icall rh1 was topped, 1.5l gives about the same run off lol

i went and switched them to full bloom though, kept ppms around 550

i have the pk 14/15 but scared to use; when would you say is best to add that then; i know it is risky stuff if overdone lol so thinking maybe half dose (1mlpl full) maybe at the end of the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom