Yet another pH question

I've been trying out a little device made by Torus Hydro called the perfect pH.
Interesting, the Amazon description is vague on what it is but I'm guessing some type of resin media, like a water softener or a product I used for my aquarium called Purigen. Good to hear it works, not sure if I feel like spending few hundred for my 80 gal rdwc but that inline model caught my eye. Anyways something to think about for future upgrades.

Interesting, the Amazon description is vague on what it is but I'm guessing some type of resin media, like a water softener or a product I used for my aquarium called Purigen. Good to hear it works, not sure if I feel like spending few hundred for my 80 gal rdwc but that inline model caught my eye. Anyways something to think about for future upgrades.

There's a lot of info on the manufacturers website. Can't link it here, obviously, but it's not hard to find. It's an interesting little device. I did a good bit of reading into it before I decided that I've spent $100 on worse shit. A bit of a gamble, even with reading, It works, and well, I'll give it that. I'll be interested to see if it performs the same on a recharge.

I know my 50gal is mostly stable, unless I use a little bit of tap water at the wrong time, or use a silica supplement. But I think this would help keep any drift/fluctuations out of play. The 20gal res I'm running it on now has been nails after the 4 or 5 days. Took it a few to get broken in and operating, but not even a whiff of a problem since.

Back
Top Bottom