Yield? G/m2

kandysman

what does this mean exactly. I have been looking at seeds to buy and this is there formula for estimating the strains yields but does it mean if the plant covers a sq m that's the yield potential and if so then how tall would it need to be. I have no idea how to figure how much i will get potentially per plant with this formula. please help.

Please im sure someone knows how to figure this or at least can explain this to me so i can understand.Thank u for ur time and sorry for being such a noob!!

so it says '500 g per meter sq' this means under optimum conditions(600w per sq meter,stable temperature/humidity/ventilation
,good quality nutrient) a given strain CLAIMS to yield the amount stated on the pack weather one large plant cultivated 'screen of green' or more smaller plants cultivated 'sea of green' in the same area

its easy to be taken in with the promotion on most seedbanks packs, when you buy seeds you are only buying a 'chance' that you may get a strain that actually fits the description on the packs, you are also buying a chance that you might find an exceptional strain,this is why its important to grow out all the seeds in a pack and keep clones of all the females until you have completed the grow...you may find a keeper

Back
Top Bottom