Growers' yields per/m2? What's yours?

Th34v4t4r

So guys, to keep it short and sweet... whether you use one plant or 10 plants per m2... whether you scrogg it sog it or just bush it wild..

Whats you maximum yields per m2

Tell us your light, medium how many plants per/m2 and how many final grams you took...

My best out of 2 runs so far is 360g off of 2 plants in a 60x120x180 (0.72m2) scrogged down.

3' x 3' tent, two 260w hlg quantum board kits (520 total watts), organic soil (Sohum). 4 plant scrog, 2 - Gorilla wreck #4 and 2 - 91 skunk D.
Just over 616 grams dry bud (I indulged on some that I did not weigh)

Thank god that never happened!:slide:
But what would happen if we decarbd some thc Crystal's and snorted them? The wonders lmao..s

My best was just over 1000g from a 4'x4' tent ≈1.4sqm 500watts of atreum boards, DTW Coco 6 plant scrog. Fruit punch by Heavyweight seeds. Dyna-Gro nutes

This is what I'm looking for smashing it

My best was just over 1000g from a 4'x4' tent ≈1.4sqm 500watts of atreum boards, DTW Coco 6 plant scrog. Fruit punch by Heavyweight seeds. Dyna-Gro nutes

How do you water them... What method, like how do you get the water in the pots????? Not to sound stupid but I've low stress trained a few of my plants and I am trying to figure out an easy way to get the water in them.

I use the 12 head manifolds from site sponsor Cannabis irrigation supply. I use a 30 gallon trash can for a reservoir. The pump is on a timer and runs for 3 minutes every two hours during lights on. I use a flood tray to catch all the run off and it's plumbed into my floor sump to be dumped outside the house.

How do you water them... What method, like how do you get the water in the pots????? Not to sound stupid but I've low stress trained a few of my plants and I am trying to figure out an easy way to get the water in them.

A funnel and a hose attached too the end.. this is why I will be running octopots though.

I will have 6 pots linked to a res on a timed pump.

Trimming is more the question..

I'll have my net able to slide up and down on poles.. I'll be able to wriggle the 1st 3 plants out and then get to the back and do my trimming then put it all back..

Nightmare but worth it

I use a solenoid valve controlled by a timer, which is connected to a manifold with 1/4" soaker hose coiled in the pots.

Well I'm going for maximum impact this time.. I've scrogged out my trippy gorilla and fluxed her...

See what I can pull off 1 plant.

20200213_212403.jpg
20200213_210729.jpg

I don’t normally weigh it but I did this time just to see. I weighed it after a 8 day dry before placing it in jars.

It looks like I’ll be somewhere between 300 - 350 g under a 250w LED. So around 1.3 g/w.

Organic soil
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom