Yield issues I could use some good help

I just can not seem to win that's what's making me want to change nutes but I hear such good things about canna, also the 1.6 pH been a problem I can not see how when I'm always adviced to feel at half strength required so ec is going to be lower with less food and any more food and they burn
I’m using Remo nutes and they have been amazing. Easy to use guides for cloning for veg and for bloom that show weekly by the gallon instructions. For an old hippie like me it’s been great. We used to do things very differently 20 years ago. Lol

I’m using Remo nutes and they have been amazing. Easy to use guides for cloning for veg and for bloom that show weekly by the gallon instructions. For an old hippie like me it’s been great. We used to do things very differently 20 years ago. Lol
You may also want to check the hardness and chlorine levels of your area. I always fill my jugs and leave them out for 24 hours uncovered to burp the water so to speak. I also agree that daily feed is important unless you are overwatering but you mentioned you are growing in soft pots so overwatering is pretty much impossible.

Back
Top Bottom