Yo

muffinman

Im a daily smoker i smoke about 1 to 2 grams daily in cigars and bongs...

Im getting drug tested in jan at a correctional facility i was wondering how long will it take for me to be clean and wat can i use to clean myself besides excercise and water since im doing both... im about 180pds. and i excercise regularly if daily....

Re: YOOOOOOo

Man, just quit smoking right now...You have to stop smoking. Exercise daily, and follow what the others here tell you. Stop exercising about two days before your test. I quit smoking about 30 days before my test, and followed my daily routine and passed without going through all the extra drama and routines. I'm about 175, real good shape, high metabolism rate. Stay away from the sugars and anything that maintains fat cells. Drink the normal 8 bottles of water a day to keep the bad stuff flushed out. You should be okay. Get a home testing kit and keep an eye on your progress. Good luck.

Man, just quit smoking right now...You have to stop smoking. Exercise daily, and follow what the others here tell you. Stop exercising about two days before your test. I quit smoking about 30 days before my test, and followed my daily routine and passed without going through all the extra drama and routines. I'm about 175, real good shape, high metabolism rate. Stay away from the sugars and anything that maintains fat cells. Drink the normal 8 bottles of water a day to keep the bad stuff flushed out. You should be okay. Get a home testing kit and keep an eye on your progress. Good luck.

Thnx for the info want1 +reps for the help def. doing the excercise and drinking the water... I just thought it be good to have a supplement to speed the cleaning process but i do have to get that testing kit to keep track of the results....

I have heard that drinking or eating citrus fruits or juices helps to burn the fat cells, too. I have always passed tests withing 4 to 7 days of testing.
I guess I don't smoke much; usually a jay a day. But I stay really active and my metabolism is super fast. I usually drink a lot of water the day of the test, about two quarts before going. Eat the red lean meat during that week; Vitaminize the day of the test. Never failed. Failed one once because I had to go whizz within a couple hours. Couldn't pull that one off. I guess God didn't want me to work there.:grinjoint:Peace and good luck.

For an everyday smoker its possible to have to stay clean for 2 months to pass a UA.
Eat a high fiber diet with metamucil
Exercise
3 days before UA switch to a high fat red meat diet
Quit exercising
Use dillution the morning of the UA.
Drink about 40 ounces of gatorade the morning of the UA
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup

thanks for the advice weed420 and Cream definitely taking into consideration glad to hear different solutions to get the THC out of my system...

Joe Coffee its going to be a urine sample....

I found this on wiki.answers.com...

Q: How long does marijuana stay in your system?

A: I attended a court ruled drug class and learned that marijuana has a half life in your system. How long it takes to leave your system depends on how much you smoke. But the time maxes out at around 45 days. One smoking session for someone with a clean system takes about 3-4 days to be clean. Smoke 2 days later and then have to wait about a week, and so on. The time it will take roughly doubles every time you smoke until it maxes at about 45 days to be clean. So if you are maxed out and you wait about 2 weeks and then smoke again, you're basically back to 45 days.

This also depends on the test. Most job drug tests only test down to about 100 nanograms, which isn't dead accurate but will pick up if you are a smoker obviously. Court-appointed tests can test anywhere down to 10-20 nanograms, which is very accurate, and can also detect high levels of water, and any other drug test liquids. You can not fool those tests, and drinking water and tea does nothing for getting weed out of your system at all. The ONLY way to get it out is time, because it is in your blood.

Joe coffee thnxs for the info definitely useful to my advantage didnt know about the nanogram testing thnx again =)

Your standard EMIT test has a 50ng cutoff for thc metabolites. DRinking anything days before a UA will not help at all.
How your body metabolises THC varies widely. I have a friend who can be clean in 24hours, pisses me off.lol Me it takes about 60 days. A lot of factors make the rate vary.
Metabolism, weight,exercise,kidney and liver function.
Thats why I always advocate subbing with synthetic urine if its not an observed test.

Back
Top Bottom