Whats my chances of passing a drug test

ashweed

so im 5'2 and about 110 pounds. I dont excercise but i seem to have a pretty fast metabolism because i dont weigh very much and i eat alot. ihave a drug test in a few days. I dont think substition is a an option for me. I smoke about 3-4 times a week but probably no more than 2 grams all togther. I smoked a vaporizer twice this past week but have not smoke in two days. Are the odds against me? Help!? What should i do??

well you chances dont seem that great but the THC stays in your fatty acids so if you exercise and drink alot of water that would really help.

light or single use smokers - roughly 5 days on ave (more or less for body fat, metabolism, etc.)

Moderate user, at 5 days has a chance, but lesser probability in my opinion. I agree, drink lots of fluids to maximize you chances if you aren't going to try the substitution route

best wishes for you, let us know how you made out

Thanks for the feedback! what are the chances that my drug test will be supervised if it is for a job working for the state?

I don't have any direct knowledge in this area, sorry.

Suggest you try doing some seaching, since there must be others that have been tested before you. Maybe they've posted the protocol.

In google type

urinalysis "drug test" protocol method state site:420magazine.com

where instead of the word state you use your state's name

Hope it isn't a hair analysis.

yeah im not 100% postive its not hair but i highly doubt it...its for an unpaid internship..if its hair im pretty screwed

so i went with subbing...ijust ordered quick fix and some test strips...so will see how this goes..keep your fingers crossed for mee

so just so i can rest easy...can im be sure that the amount given to me in quick fix will be enough to pass the test without looking suspicious..and that there is NO way to tell that ive substituted as long as i get the temp right

sorry to carry on but im buggin and need some good advice

Back
Top Bottom