My chances?

TxState

Hello everyone, I do not know the exact day yet but im being drug tested for admission into a medical school. The last time I smoked was (sunday) two days ago. My smoking habits are not the same at all per week. Some weeks i'll smoke five days in a row, some weeks i'll only smoke like twice. I have been smoking some very good mids/highs quality bud. The past two weeks I have been smoking a lot, last week i smoked 5 days in a row. I will for sure be drug tested sometime next week, possibly monday, meaning I will have gone 6 days without smoking prior to the test.

Im 5'8", in my early twentys, 153lbs, lean/muscular, workout about 5 times a week (mainly weight lifting, no cardio), with a somewhat fast metabolism.

I myself don't really trust all those 'detox drinks'. Im wondering if I should hardcore be working out now, or stop, or maybe do a lot of running to make me sweat a lot?? I take a multi-vitamin along with vitamin C, you think those help to flush my system? Should I eat fatty foods or healthy lean foods (I usually eat pretty healthy). I read quite a few threads about passing a drug test but all these damn threads are mixed results, some say do this and others say yeah I did that but I failed... Well what im asking is look at the info of what I have provided and what do you think is the best way for my body/habits in my situation?

Any help / insight is much appreciated!!!

Moderate smoking and possibly only six days until the test? Can you find out what kind of test? If it's an EMIT urine test then there are possibilities. If it's a "real" urinalysis... Med school is kind of important, huh? In your shoes, I might actually splurge for the "fake penis and bag of dehydrated clean human urine" thing.

If it's a hair test, I dunno. I have read reports of success, reports of failure. I guess you could shave/remove every single hair on your body that is long enough to test with but that might be seen as a refusal to take it.

Let us know what type of test it ended up being, how you did, and what method you used to pass it.

excuse me , but did you say admission to medical school? as in you pay them ?

Yeah, probably for YEARS lol. Kind of ironic, isn't it? Sounds like they want to make LEARNING a de facto crime for MJ consumers now.

Legalize it for those who you can classify as "sick" and therefore place into your little boxes. For everyone else who is going to go ahead and consume it anyway, find a way to keep them OUT of the little box you label society.

Well it looks like I will have more time, still don't know the date yet to when I have to take it, but it looks like I will have an extra 2 weeks at min :)

On a side note, I haven't smoked in 7 days. Wow, do I miss getting high :yikes: Im not the kind of person that gets high all the time, but I sure as hell miss it for when I just need to relax, chill with friends, or do some heavy thinking about life :bitingnails:

Think you're just missing "freedom."

Don't we all, in some way or other.

Very uncomfortable, but the hose from a nebuliser, combined with a plastic lime or lemon bottle (small one of course) some candle wax, to plug the hose, and a clean friends urine, with the plastic bottle placed in (a warm spot to keep the urine body temperature) works for me!

:smokin::smokin:
Very uncomfortable, but the hose from a nebuliser, combined with a plastic lime or lemon bottle (small one of course) some candle wax, to plug the hose, and a clean friends urine, with the plastic bottle placed in (a warm spot to keep the urine body temperature) works for me!

Am I the only one that pees all over the cup out of spite?

My friend once told me that he got another friend that doesnt smoke asked him to pee inside a condom he closed it put it under his arm pit so it would stay warm and when it came down to the test he just simply got the condom broke it put the liquids in the container washed his hands then flushed the condom down the toilet but most of the times you have to wait to flush, but incase just put it in your pocket who cares if it gets all over your pocket as long as you pass the test!

Back
Top Bottom