Extreme Excercise and Testing? And funny story.

RaginMGD

So I quit smoking temporarily about 4 days ago and yesterday morning on my way to work I thought to myself "How F'd up would it be after two years of working on this job they decide to test me NOW after only having stopped for 3 days". Sure enough 10-20 minutes later I get an email saying that new policies are taking effect that require everyone to take a drug screen.

Actually that isn't very funny at all, it actually happened. They want it done this week but I should be able to stall for up to a week longer, at the least I think I can make it past this week which including the weekend will put me at 8 days clean. My diet has coincidentally been largely of Tea and home made veggie soup as I've been dieting and cleansing my body for my diet.

• I am overweight at 265lbs(was 360 :slide: )
  • I have been on a detoxing style diet already heavy on Green Tea and veggies
  • I am using a product called Hydroxycut 7 day Cleanse
  • I am more than willing to put in some extreme excercises, which I'll probably do anyways
  • I can probably only hold off until sometime early next week.
  • I was smoking daily(does it matter what kind?)

Do you think the hardcore exercise can clean me out quickly enough?

Well I bought something called "Number 1" in a rush, haven't needed it yet. I am trying to find info on it but I guess "1" is not search friendly, anyone use this product recently? I don't know if drug tests change constantly or not so I am unsure if testing now will spot it's a fake or anything.

i think you'll be fine just exercise and drink lots of that tea and water and only eat healthy foods. id even fast for a day and drink nothing but water (and coffee cuz im actually addicted to it... no kidding stuff's more addicting than cigarettes) or nothing much at least. maybe a small cup or two of that soup. oh, and spicy foods! that'd probably work great. hey and what new policies said that you all had to take a drug screen?

Back
Top Bottom