Yo!

Doppey

Hey guys just thought Id say hi!
Ive got a couple of interesting grows going on,I have a couple of mainlines and also some 12/12 from seed.The 12/12fs,2 are untouched-no topping,fiming,lst,nothing-and 2 have been tied over but again untouched apart from that.
I look forward to sharing any interesting findings I have and to learning from you guys.
My first two golden nuggets of info for you all:-
1.If you have room to veg then 12/12 from seed is pointless,as plants will take around four weeks to mature and start flowering anyway,so in these first four weeks you can just veg them on 24/0 and have plants that are basically twice as big.
2.When mainlining,Ive found growth to be much faster if you build the "manifold" off of the first node of the first node.

I grow in a seedling soil/hydroton mix (this actually came about by a missunderstanding on my first grow but it works great!),I use Bio Bizz grow and bloom and cal-mag.Veg under 250w cfl and flower under 600w hps.
If anyone has any questions or comments theyre appreciated.Adios amigos!

Ps.I suffer poor mental health,Ive had depression and anxiety since my late teens but after suffering a bereavement 3 years ago I have social anxiety disorder.If anyone has overcome this condition or found something to relieve the symptoms Id be very interested to hear,or even if any fellow sufferers want to get in touch and lets see if we can beat this![.url='2014-03-31_19_44_10']
2014-03-31_19_44_10.jpg
[/url]

Welcome to :420: Doppey!

Lot's of friendly people here! I think you're going to like it.:thumb:

Beautiful plants and harvest pics btw.:high-five:

Happy growing!
:peace:

:welcome: To :420:

Nice looking plants. You probably already know this is a

great site with topnotch growers to help you with your

grows.

I'm unfamiliar with "mainlining" is this the same as fimming? :ciao:

Onions make people cry

but there's no vegetable to make them laugh

:welcome: Doppey to :420: where good friends meet to hang out and trade thoughts. We are glad to have you here my friend. I have a few links that might help.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

Your plants look very nice. :goodjob:
If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge
that are willing to help. :thumb: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom