Hello all im new and im in need of help!

mopar1974

Ok so name is Josh and i need some help because ive never grown a plant till now.It all started with a bet i was like i bet you cant get one to grow blah blah etc... now i have a 4 1/2 female and ive just started the 12/12 like 20mins ago and now i need help any would be greatly apprecaited.Heres the spec's on the pant its in a 10 gal tank and with about 9in of soil the stem is like the size of a sharpie marker and its got branches and leafs out the ass,im a complete noob and idoit when it comes to this ive only smoked the stuff.Any and all help please,someone take me under there wing lol.Thanks again and cant wait to hear from you guys.peace

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Well need to know what else i need to do honestly from here when do i know when the bud is ready how big of a light should i have and how many watts and do i need more soil do i need to add anything else to help it.I mean i grew it with a heat lamp (crome dome)with like a 140 watt light and its healthy green but now the edge of the leave are begining to fade so i started the 12/12 didnt know when to start but after lurking on here for like 10 minutes i realized i was so so so stupid haha.

Most of your questions you can find searching the forum. You need a jewelers loupe for determining when to harvest. For 4 plants 250 watt hps should be fine i think. Im not familiar with soil so hopefully someone else will ring in. I know you need ferts with more phosphorus tho.

The Phosphorus is .7 in the soil and thanks for the help ill make sure to keep reading here and there when i can i work to much so its hard to lol

Back
Top Bottom