Yummy Hippy Cubes

Jasonlee247

I was buzzing around the kitchen debating how to make my st. Patricks day RiceKrispy treats when I came up with this new twist!! I ran to the store and made this instead.

Ingredients:

18 cups Fruity Pebbles
3 x 10oz bags large marshmellows
9 Tablespoons + or - Cannabudder

-Heat cannabudder and marshmellows in a very large pot over low heat until all of the marshmellows are 100% melted (I added one bag at a time of marshmellows until melted)

-Add and mix well fruity Pebbles

spoon into a 13" X 9" pan (about 2-3" deep) and let cool.

I let mine set out overnight to harden for more consistant cutting into squares. Cut the squares the same size as they are deep. Example; 2.5" deep = 2.5x2.5" squares

Very tasty fruity treats.
:ganjamon::thumb::ganjamon:

That sound good! That's a pothead recipe. I would've never thought of that and we have a pantry full of fruit loops...

OK - I'm going to make some. +1 Rep for this idea!

Thanx for stopping by NorthWestHaze. I wanna throw out an update since your interested.

I had a problem making it all at one time in one pot, so Made my second batch in 3 back to back batches, and added them in layers. worked beter since my pot was big, but it was much easier to layer rather than stir it all around almost overflowing the pot. They came out nice though, and I'm definatly saving this one. Fruitloops should work wonderfull also!!! Keep me updated will ya?

Enjoy man!

Back
Top Bottom