Z-99

johnehazeharvester

Z99 @brothersgrimmseeds finally, dried and cured 9.5 oz of my first outdoor grow. This was pure fire. Everyone loves it! My other plant had about 5 to 10% Bud rot and had septoria issue. Z99 resisted both. I grabbed a clone just before it flowered, so I will be flowering out the clone indoors to see if it is any different. So far super impressed. This was my first dry and cure in a cannatrol. It was worth the purchase to me.
Slightly more head than body high. Fairly potent. Very smooth smoke.

PXL_20230927_200456389.jpg

Z99 @brothersgrimmseeds finally, dried and cured 9.5 oz of my first outdoor grow. This was pure fire. Everyone loves it! My other plant had about 5 to 10% Bud rot and had septoria issue. Z99 resisted both. I grabbed a clone just before it flowered, so I will be flowering out the clone indoors to see if it is any different. So far super impressed. This was my first dry and cure in a cannatrol. It was worth the purchase to me.
Slightly more head than body high. Fairly potent. Very smooth smoke.

PXL_20230927_200456389.jpg

How long has it been curing? I’ve found my cannabis increases in potency as it cures for about 6 months. After 6 months it hits much harder

How long has it been curing? I’ve found my cannabis increases in potency as it cures for about 6 months. After 6 months it hits much harder
I did this in 2 batches. First cured for only 4 days in cannatrol. I moved them to Mason jars. The rest is still curing for maybe a month. I only sampled product from 4 day cure and was very happy. Maybe tonight I'll grab a nug from cannatrol and see if it is different. I suspect cannatrol is different then our normal dry and cure. By 8 days it is supposed to give you a shelf stable product similar to what the food industry does. All of my mason jars right now are in the dark in a male flower room, but I will crack open one of those mason jars to make sure there is no hay smell. I'll give you an update after I do the above

Back
Top Bottom