Chrystal F1 Hybrid

Fuzzy Duck

Strain Name - Chrystal F1 Hybrid by Nirvana.

Nirvana Chrystal is a White Widow hybrid that has been re-back-crossed with Northern Light. Two world-famous marijuana strains! Its big sticky buds give off an almost kerosene-like aroma and produce a quick-hitting high. An F1 hybrid, Chrystal produces outstanding yields of top quality grass. Its plants are much easier to manicure than White Widow. Chrystal was a first place winner of the Dutch Highlife Cup ( a renowned marijuana competition) in 2002.

Type - Hybrid.

Appearance - Very dense bud with an average medium green colouring with a frosty coating of trichomes & sticky to touch , cured bud is standard looking but sticky.

Smell - Fruity, Pungent, fuel, you going to notice the fuel aroma when starting the slow air dry for next few days or so with the smell decreasing towards end of drying & start of curing... cured bud smells fuel like with a hint of fruitiness.

Smoke - sweet/smooth.

Type of Buzz - Quick hitting high cerebral/head & touch of body a great day time smoke.

Length of Buzz - Short 30 mins to an hour or so.

Medicinal Use - Yes

Overall - Stable genetics with over all growth formation noticing two phenotypes mainly leaf size & node spacing seeing indica/sativa traits, a medium sized plant which will double in height when put into flowering which has potential for big yields !

Responded well to topping, clones took a little longer to root tho, may require plant support when in flowering.

Due to dense bud it is mildly prone to bud rot problems if your humidity is high, noticed minor bud rot in drying bud on second batch just a couple of large nugs/cola tips that is all.

Chrystal in a hempy bucket, 40 inch tall plant.
PICT000359.JPG

Chrystal in a 6 litre air pot, about 36 inch tall plant.
PICT000155.JPG

Chrystal clone left to get on with it in a 2 litre pot, 24 inch tall plant
PICT000268.JPG

how do you get such good yields, in a small pot? i use 4 gals. and i get two oz per. under twin 600s.

A little bit of fuzzy magic & my well trusted 400w hps...

Being a gardener by trade as in horticulture & all manor of trees, shrubs, flowers, veg, peoples lawns & very large green house's stuff full of plant collections from around the world over the last 2 decades has given me a slight edge !

What it really boils down to is environment & ideal conditions to grow a plant :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom