Z7 and Hydroguard alternative

mjw3078

420 Member
Hi guys, I have been trying to get my hands on some z7 or hydroguard but it looks as if they aren't available in canada. Is there a just as good alternative that I could use?

Hey mj. You can buy the Canadian version of Z7. I forget where I got mine from I will have to look through my emails and will get back to you. The Canadian version is called Z9. It’s exactly the same stuff though, they just had to start fresh with a different name because of Canadian regulatory complications. It works great.

I'm gonna give SLF100 a shot. Gonna compare to Z7 once I get a few more rez changes in with Z7 I'll switch to slf100 to see if there is a difference

Here is my rez with giving 5ml z7 every 2-3 days
20200224_141331.jpg

Dyna Gro and Canna both make an enzyme product. Enzymes come in a pretty viscous solution so i don't see any clog issues and they will help break down organic matter for the soil microbes to consume. Definitely a good product to use in most any media

I use an automated watering system to water my plants in soil. Will these products help keep my lines clean and be OK for the soil microbes??

Its seems a cheaper then z7 and yes breaks down organics to keep lines free, slime away, and helps to break down organic amendments. I've never used or tried in soil or coco but that's what they claim. I've been seeing a lot of positive things
Screenshot_20200228-083758_DuckDuckGo.jpg

i get clogs in my lines sometimes. I clean them regularly but if there's a product that I can add to my RES that helps, I'm in.

I'm aware of SLF-100 and the folks that make it and their organic farming practices. What we do. We take it a few more steps they likely do the same. ZERO or less that zero carbon footprint growing indoors. Solar baby and biodynamic farming practices. Everything from the land goes back to the land.

Back
Top Bottom