Z7 vs Hydrogaurd

What I was told by some very reputable and experienced DWC growers on this forum is use both

And I have ever since

I live on the surface of the sun, so last summer my rezz temps where hovering around ,80-82f, ambient room temps

Never had one issue of goopies in my water, and plants did fantastic

Ya use so little of each, try both my friend

I had no problems with just hydroguard. I use a chiller tho that barely turns on, my res barely hits 74 on the floor of my garage tho. I stopped using hydroguard halfway through when I realized cold was enough. buuut. at like 200 bucks a chiller pays for itself in a couple runs worth of innoculant.

80F with no Pyth?!?!?!?!?! gtfo lol. I want to see pictures of your roots. I'll shut my damn mouth. :D
What's pyth??

U can look in my journal, they did fantastic

I do run both and when using the HPS, or during the Winter when I'm on wood stove heat I see reservoir temps of 80°F. No root rot or problems yet. :cool:

If you want to see what I use and how i do it, go to my journal and start reading at post #2559.

I do run both and when using the HPS, or during the Winter when I'm on wood stove heat I see reservoir temps of 80°F. No root rot or problems yet. :cool:

If you want to see what I use and how i do it, go to my journal and start reading at post #2559.
Thanks man, im gonna run both, been hearing all good things

Back
Top Bottom