DMSO and cannabis oil?

notsurge

Does anyone have experience using cannabis oil topically with the help of DMSO? Is it possible? (they don't seem to mix easily at all)

I am tempted to conclude that if I want to go the topical route with DMSO, I will need a non-oil extract, maybe water. But then, more questions. How do you make a water extract that is not a whole plant kind of tea? What would be the risks?

Thank you for your help.

Does anyone have experience using cannabis oil topically with the help of DMSO? Is it possible? (they don't seem to mix easily at all)

I am tempted to conclude that if I want to go the topical route with DMSO, I will need a non-oil extract, maybe water. But then, more questions. How do you make a water extract that is not a whole plant kind of tea? What would be the risks?

Thank you for your help.

If you get it figured out I'd like to hear about it as I tried for several months and could never get a nice smooth mixture. If you are determined, I'd get a cream or gel with DMSO already incorporated and add your oil. I never tried it, but it would sure solve a lot of problems.

Good luck! :thumb:

Pretty sure Dave Groomer has some experience with DMSO?

Perhaps drop him a message...

Back
Top Bottom