Bud growth?

jmills826

Hey guys im a lil over a week into flowering after 5 weeks of veg in my first grow and im using CFL and im using unknown bagseed, my question is generally when should i start seeing the buds taking form? Out of my 8 bbys 5 of them i can see pistils coming out,but there is still plenty of leaves still sprouting and i honestly see no signs of male's yet....

Hey guys im a lil over a week into flowering after 5 weeks of veg in my first grow and im using CFL and im using unknown bagseed, my question is generally when should i start seeing the buds taking form? Out of my 8 bbys 5 of them i can see pistils coming out,but there is still plenty of leaves still sprouting and i honestly see no signs of male's yet....

I am doing a bag seed grow as well. I am 12 days into flower and have 2 plants left over from 4 bag seeds. One of my girls has a ton of white hair growth and budlets forming. The other plant only has about 1 or 2 sets of white pistils and is taking much longer to form budlets. It's tough to find help with bag seed grows because strain has so much to do with how the plants grow. I would just wait and keep an eye on them, some may take longer to form up than others. Happy Growing!

HahhahHah...Not if they don't know you're watching...I use an old pet monitor with night vision to watch...They never will know..Peeping Tom I am!! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom