Fan leaves

zoso25427

Should I keep cutting the fan leaves off my indoor plants. Not real sure about this I have heard yes and no can someone tell me if I'm doing this right
420-magazine-mobile1591195471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1591195471.jpg

You'll continue to get yes and no. Very controversial subject. The reason I pull leaves is to let light into bud sites. Your plants at this moment don't look like they need any pulled. But it you really want to then do it lightly.

You'll continue to get yes and no. Very controversial subject. The reason I pull leaves is to let light into bud sites. Your plants at this moment don't look like they need any pulled. But it you really want to then do it lightly.

Yeah I just went through and clipped all the big sucker leaves off how long should I wait before I put them in the flower stage ? There about 2 months of growth I'm thinking as soon as the leaves come back a little I will switch them over

In my opinion don't take anymore off till 3ish weeks into flower , as for when to flip that depends on what kind of yield you want longer the better I veg 90 days minimum cus I only do 1 at a time

Back
Top Bottom