Soil options and is transplanting necessary?

Sheena

I have a few sativa and a few indica feminized seeds that I will plant outdoors. This will be the third time I've planted and even though I have read and learned (a lot) thanks to you guys!! I still have more to learn. First, I plan to plant these guys outside- I was going to guy soil and do whatever is recommended for the seeds. From what I have read -- no time released nukes in soil and add pearlite. Anything else that I need to know for soil?
Second, do I have to transplant? I'm willing to dig the holes deep enough initially and use whatever soil I need to. Is transplanting necessary?
I plan to follow the feeding protocol I've seen on the pages. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance !

I have a few sativa and a few indica feminized seeds that I will plant outdoors. This will be the third time I've planted and even though I have read and learned (a lot) thanks to you guys!! I still have more to learn. First, I plan to plant these guys outside- I was going to guy soil and do whatever is recommended for the seeds. From what I have read -- no time released nukes in soil and add pearlite. Anything else that I need to know for soil?
Second, do I have to transplant? I'm willing to dig the holes deep enough initially and use whatever soil I need to. Is transplanting necessary?
I plan to follow the feeding protocol I've seen on the pages. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance !
Hello. If you planting outside and in the ground I don't see the need for transplanting unless you just don't like where they are planted. The purpose of transplanting is so your plant has more room to grow. In the wide outside you should have that problem. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom