CKS White Widow Early Flower?

Turfarea

Hey guys.

420-magazine-mobile803105736.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1752421761.jpg

Could you tell me if this is normal? My plant is about 14 inches high. In Mercle Grow soil. Just starting to show pistols. Will it keep growing or is this its final night? Been outside for about 3 weeks.

Thanks

My CKS WWs have easily tripled in size (both height and "width") since I flipped them to flower, starting "Week 5" of flower tomorrow. I'm growing in a tent under a 1KW HPS though. I'd imagine they'll stretch outside too, but not sure how the non-consistent conditions would affect it (cloudy rainy days etc)

Those are preflowers. That's good. Your plants are still happily vegging so feed them nitrogen biased growth fertilizer. If your growing outdoors your plants will continue to grow larger for a month or so. Watch for the big growth spurt at the bud tips. Then you can move to the bloom ferts.

Those are preflowers. That's good. Your plants are still happily vegging so feed them nitrogen biased growth fertilizer. If your growing outdoors your plants will continue to grow larger for a month or so. Watch for the big growth spurt at the bud tips. Then you can move to the bloom ferts.

Thanks for the reply. That calms me!

Where could I purchase nitrogen based food? Home Depot? Or would I have to go to a specialized store??

What he said ^

Alternatively, go to googlemaps and type in "hydroponics", or just google "hydroponics" "*your city name here*" and it should list your local hydro shops, chances are they'll have soil nutes too.

Edit : Oh, and be careful adding nutrients since you're growing in Miracle Grow soil, the "timed release" crap + adding nutrients might burn your plant. Unless that wasn't a typo of course, I guess it could be German soil... :p

check out my widow fro cks i just uploaded a few photos today. tell me what you guys think i didnt use any ferts just let nature do its thing im waiting for them to start flowering soon

Back
Top Bottom