Help

rkyles2

156c8de96bfc75057596d6da64178e3a.jpg
Capture184.JPG
63ad1f83c56a759fffe28ea7592735ae.jpg
687f22510fff471a724a0390216d1f20.jpg

Looks to much water to me. Plants that young don't need a whole lot of water in a day. Maybe water a little one to two times a day, but not really sure about your setup.
Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Looks to much water to me. Plants that young don't need a whole lot of water in a day. Maybe water a little one to two times a day, but not really sure about your setup.
Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.

I do spray them constantly with water

re: Why are my plants dying?

Hey rkyles2 Just saw this after replying to you similar thread in the growers lounge forum.
May want to let these guys help you out, but still like to know what kind of system this is.

I don't put my light that close when they are that young. They need light but not that much at that close of distance.
Still think a lot of your problem is too much water and I would just water the medium and not the top of the plant itselp.

re: Why are my plants dying?

Like I said in the other thread looks like to much water and I would not spray the whole plant but just water nedium a little each day and don't drown them.

I don't put my light that close when they are that young. They need light but not that much at that close of distance.
Still think a lot of your problem is too much water and I would just water the medium and not the top of the plant itselp.

sorry the lights are 300w each

Okay how many and lets try to concentrate this in just one thread lets go back to your other thread, its hard to help bouncing back from one to the other. Please don't take offense just trying to help

Back
Top Bottom