Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98

Thread: Update: S.C. School raided over Marijuana

  1. #46
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    gangs are for pussys.instead of calling all your homeboys fight one on one like a real man would.

  2. #47
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim420reefer
    gangs are for pussys.instead of calling all your homeboys fight one on one like a real man would.
    Yeah, ya know... Like the Army and the Police.

  3. #48
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Yeah, ya know... Like the Army and the Police.
    army=slave for the government
    police =doughnut eating motherfuckers that mess with people that dont bother nobody and are scared to go find real people that are doing crimes

  4. #49
    420 Member Breathless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    It was a mostly white populated school. The race card was drawn because the hallway that was chosen for the raid was the hallway where most of the black kids hung out.
    I can see why the race card was drawn, BUT that is the same hallway where they had the suspicion of actual drug deals happenning. They didn't just suspect that the kids were doing drug deals because they were black, but because they had some evidence of it happenning, like teachers overhearing shit. I mean, they did find 12 bacpacks with drug residue on them.

    It's all still bullshit though, that they went in there, guns drawn, and A.A. It's like because there ancestors were slaves and shit, they want more rights and shit. I don't see the Jews doing this, and they have been persecuted FAR LONGER than the blacks.

    I live in suburban Kansas, but we still have some black people at our school. Believe me, they have plenty of oppurtunities to get into a good school and be successful. Do you know what they do? They try to be thugs and gangstas. They skip class all the time, don't try, and really don't give a shit. And it pisses me off, they have this oppurtunity that all these other kids (black, white, hispanic) don't, and because they see on tv that they should act this way or that, and they do. Now don't get me wrong, white kids do this too, but if you look at the percentage of black kids and how many are failing to the white kids and how many are failing, you'll see that they have a much higher percentage failing with about 1/10 less kids at the school. They don't all slack off, it's just a majority of them.

    Our school has been awarded a school of excellence twice, and they still throw this oppurtunity away.
    Last edited by Breathless; 01-06-2004 at 05:34 PM.

  5. #50
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just before we get at eachother's throats over this, I'd like to say that I am VERY proud of all of you for participating in this debate. There aren't a lot of places on the internet where REAL issues become the subject of debate amongst the younger crowd. And yes, I do use "amongst" in everyday speech. lol

  6. #51
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Just before we get at eachother's throats over this, I'd like to say that I am VERY proud of all of you for participating in this debate. There aren't a lot of places on the internet where REAL issues become the subject of debate amongst the younger crowd. And yes, I do use "amongst" in everyday speech. lol
    i never did particapate in this.im just high and this is the only thread that everybody is talking on.pray that my dealer will get some weed today so i can buy some and come on here late at night high as fuck thank you drive thru

  7. #52
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon.
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Yeah, ya know... Like the Army and the Police.

    the army and police were not created out of hate, they got created out of fear that somone out there is gunna be even more stupid than us and want to kill us.

    the idea of police and army are a VERY good idea... just like comunisim. in a perfect world all 3 would work great for everyone, but then agian we dont live in a perfect world so they cant work the way they were intended. even more... if we did live in that perfect world what would we need any of the 3 for ?

  8. #53
    420 Member Key West's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hurricane Central
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathless
    I can see why the race card was drawn, BUT that is the same hallway where they had the suspicion of actual drug deals happenning. They didn't just suspect that the kids were doing drug deals because they were black, but because they had some evidence of it happenning, like teachers overhearing shit. I mean, they did find 12 bacpacks with drug residue on them.

    and if they had searched the white people they may have found 24 backpacks with residue.......

  9. #54
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkn
    the army and police were not created out of hate, they got created out of fear that somone out there is gunna be even more stupid than us and want to kill us.

    the idea of police and army are a VERY good idea... just like comunisim. in a perfect world all 3 would work great for everyone, but then agian we dont live in a perfect world so they cant work the way they were intended. even more... if we did live in that perfect world what would we need any of the 3 for ?
    You think gangs are created out of hate?

    No sir.

    Gangs are created for the same reason as the police and the army: To protect

    They happen to be protecting something illegal, so they don't give a fuck about breaking the law.

  10. #55
    420 Member hOokagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok i never said the only country with gangs is the united states, i was just trying to say that gangs aren't the problem since poverty can still exist without them.

  11. #56
    420 Member Breathless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KWT4legalizing
    and if they had searched the white people they may have found 24 backpacks with residue.......
    Yea, but like I said, it's still all bullshit, they just shouldn't have done it.

  12. #57
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    heres a fact
    more white people do crack then blacks.but everybody thinks its the other way around nope i did research on it by jail ratings of how many were in for doing crack all over the usa

  13. #58
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you get rid of the gangs, the gang members get real jobs. With real jobs, they can make careers. If all the gang members in an area have careers, then that area no longer suffers from poverty.

    And yes you did say, "People in other countries live in poverty and there are no gangs there."

    [Edited out] Okay then. prove your point.
    [Reason] It was leftover from something else I was going to type
    Last edited by TheOldGuy; 01-06-2004 at 05:44 PM.

  14. #59
    420 Member TheOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim420reefer
    heres a fact
    more white people do crack then blacks.but everybody thinks its the other way around nope i did research on it by jail ratings of how many were in for doing crack all over the usa
    true, but the majority of them, black or white, are poor

  15. #60
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGuy
    Okay then. prove your point. If you get rid of the gangs, the gang members get real jobs. With real jobs, they can make careers. If all the gang members in an area have careers, then that area no longer suffers from poverty.

    And yes you did say, "People in other countries live in poverty and there are no gangs there."
    lmao i really lmao didnt just type it.og turn on some music on smoke a bowl dont let it ruin your high if you are high.it will be ok theres just some people on here that i found out will not get your point or understand what your saying

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast